Skip to content
- Education: Boise Junior College, School of Business, 1964
- Graduated from the SBA Small Business Start-up School
- Attended the Curtis School for Stockmen in Colorado.
- 1966 to present owns and operates farming and livestock operations in Southwest Idaho.
- 1970s owned and operated United Irrigation, specializing in irrigation machine development that was
deployed to the US, Canada, and Middle East.
- 1975 to present: Real Estate sales and development in agriculture, commercial and residential
- 1994 to 1998: Simply Natural Pie Company, a fresh baked pie sold through-out the northwest through
Albertson’s grocery chain and other restaurants.
- 1993 to 1999: Idaho Waste Systems Regional Landfill, owned, developed and permitted this large scale
landfill to government standards located in Elmore County, Idaho.
- 2004 to present: Developed large scale wind farms. Includes finding suitable locations, working with
land owners, completing wind studies, obtaining county, state and federal permitting. Developing
electrical power sales with electric utility companies, finding electric transmission sources and building
substations. Obtaining financing on over $100 million, for financing of such large scale projects. Working
with various contractors through completion of projects.
- Idaho Windfarms: developed 43 MW Bennett Creek and Hot Springs Windfarms in Idaho.
- Echo Windfarms: developed 60 MW wind farm in Echo, Oregon.
- Mountain Air Windfarm project: developed 129 MW windfarm near Mountain Home, Idaho.
- Huntington Windfarm: developed 59 MW windfarm near Huntington, Oregon.